現在の読者数 ： 0 人
Shotcrete machines are widely used in tunnels, culverts, subways, hydropower projects, and underground projects. This machine can be used for both wet spray and dry spray. There are two types of shotcrete machines: dry shotcrete machine and wet shotcrete machine.
The main features and advantages of the shotcrete machine:
Efficient and time-saving, the equipment is firm, durable, easy to maintain, and accessories are not easily damaged.
How to stop the shotcrete machine correctly:
After a day of work, the shotcrete machine will enter a "rest" state. Although it is about to end the operation, we should not relax, and we must draw a satisfactory end to today's work.
1. Stop the machine and blow out the remaining materials in the conveying pipe
2. When the pipeline is clean and there is no material sprayed from the nozzle, then close the water valve at the nozzle
3. Finally close the main air pipe valve
4. The mixture can stay in the hopper when the spraying operation is interrupted briefly
5. At the end of a long pause or concrete spraying operation, stop feeding first and let the machine continue to run until the residual material in the hopper and rotor is exhausted. At the same time, add a little wet sand to clean and spray out the residual material in the hopper and rotor cavity.